Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween 09!! So much fun, the weather was so nice.
Sierra got a little cold so we got the car and did a few more houses. Click on pics for up close and personal..:)












She loved dressing up as Snow White, she even had
the cutest shoes that lit up as she walked












Ash found her own Ninja costume and played the part perfect.


















Noelle was out trick or treating , Ash said she would photo shop her in later.













Joey's party was so much fun! I made bread bowls,broccoli cheese soup and licorice caramels. Joey made the most delicious soup, it was weight watchers so that's what I had. There was cake, cookies, bruschetta, cheese, fruit, meatballs, artichoke dip and a cheese ball! I could have gone crazy but I was so good. I had a bite of Chloe's birthday cake..it was a bundt! I had to. I had so many comments on my feather eyelashes, I'm glad I decided to wear them.

1 comment:

The Trees said...

Wow, you guys look great! Halloween is so fun, so glad you all had a great time!